12.12.12 Stone Vertical Epic Ale 9.0%- Spiced Belgian Dark Ale
2. 2013 Stone Oak Smoked Old Guardian Barely Wine 11.6% - West Coast Style Barley Wine brewed with Oak Smoked Wheat Malt
3. 2013 Stone Oak Smoked Old Guardian Barely Wine w/ Oak Chips 11.6%- West Coast Style Barley Wine brewed with Oak Smoked Wheat Malt and aged on American & French Oak Chips
4. 2013 Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout 10.5%- Big Bold Stout with espresso beans.
5. 2013 Stone Imperial Russian Stout 10.5%- Big Bold Stout
6. Stone IPA 6.9%- The West Coast Style IPA
7. Stone Pale Ale 5.4%- English Style Pale Ale w/ a nice hop balance
8. Stone Cali-Belgique IPA 6.9%- Our West Coast IPA w/ a Belgian twist of Saison Yeast
9. Stone Ruination IPA 7.7%- First Double IPA to be available full time
10. Stone Levitation Ale 4.4%- Dry Hopped Amber Ale
11. Oaked Arrogant Bastard 7.2%- American Strong Ale aged with American Oak Chips
12. Arrogant Bastard Ale 7.2% - The Creator of the American Strong Ale Style. Big, Hoppy, and in your face...
13. Stone Smoked Porter 5.9%- Rich Porter w/ a hint of Pete Smoked Malt
14. Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale 8.7%- Double Black IPA
15. Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA aged in Scotch Barrels 11.5% - Imperial Black IPA aged on Scotch Barrels.
16. Robert & Ryan / Rip Current / Stone R&R Coconut IPA 7.7%- Great Double IPA w/ a hint of Coconut at the end.
17. Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 13%- Imperial Stout w/ Rye & Wheat Malt added, along with Pecans. This monster is the highest ABV% we have brewed at Stone.
18. Stone 17th Anniversary Gotterdammerung IPA 9.4%- German Influenced Double IPA. Using All German Pilsner Malt for a smooth mouth feel and a ton of European Style Hops for a big Bitter Flavor.
19. Stone Enjoy By 10.25.13 IPA 9.4%- Imperial IPA, freshest and hoppiest beer you can find.
20. 2013 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine11.6% - West Coast Style Barley Wine
21. 2011 Stone Belgo Imperial Russian Stout 10.5%- Big & Bold Stout w/ Anise and Belgian Yeast
22. 2012 Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in White Wine Barrels 11%- Our West Coast Style Barley Wine aged in White Wine Barrels
23. Stone Suitable for Cave Aging in Red Wine Barrels 9%- Imperial Porter aged in Red Wine Barrels.
24.Evil Twin / Stillwater / Stone "The Perfect Crime" Black Smoked Saison aged in Red Wine Barrels 6.8%- A Dark & Smoky Saison, aged in Red Wine Barrels.
25. Stone Reason Be Damned Belgian Style Abbey Ale aged in Red Wine 8%- Belgian Style Pale Ale Aged in Red Wine Barrels.
26. 2012 Double Bastard Ale 11.2% - A Double Version of our already big Arrogant Bastard Ale.
27. Stone Mixtape Vol. 7 The Hollingshead 50th Anniversary Blend 8.9% - Blend of Ruination and Oak Smoked Old Guardian Barely Wine Double Dry Hopped with Citra
28. Stone Cali-Belgique aged in White Wine Barrels 6.9% - Our Wonderful Belgian Inspired IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels.
29. Stone Ruination IPA w/ Grapefruit 7.7% - Our Double IPA brewed with Grapefruit Juice.
30. 11.11.11 Stone Vertical Epic Ale 9.4% - Belgian Spice Ale with Cinnamon and Anaheim Chile Peppers.
31. 2010 Double Bastard Ale - 11.2% - A Double Version of our already big Arrogant Bastard Ale
32. Stone Mixtape Vol. 5 The Winking Lizard Blend 8.9% - A Belgian Style IPA blend of Stone Cali Belgique IPA, Stone Reason Be Damned aged in Red Wine Barrels, Stone Levariation aged in Red Wine Barrels ( a Belgian version of Levitation Ale), dry hopped with East Kent Golding’s.
33. 10.10.10 Stone Vertical Epic with Oak Chips. 9.5% - A Belgian Triple Brewed with 3 White Grapes Must from Temecula Valley and Rye.
Stone IPA w/ Strisselspalt Hops & Dried Cranberry's 6.9%
Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale w/ Cocoa Nibs & Espresso 8.7%